Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship – University of Tsukuba is open for WorldBank Member Developing Countries . The scholarship allows Masters level programm(s) in the field of Economics, Public Policy taught at University of Tsukuba Japan . The deadline of the scholarship is 05 Feb 2021.
. The name of the degree is M.A. in International Public Policy
Joint Japan World Bank Scholarship – University of Tsukuba is available to undertake Masters level programs at University of Tsukuba Japan.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Public Policy
Citizens of eligible developing countries among the world bank member countries.
- full tuition fees
- monthly subsistence allowance
- medical insurance
- travel expenses
- For more detail, please see the website of https://pepp.hass.tsukuba.ac.jp/admission/
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two (2) years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application. Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
Apply online through