Doha Institute Scholarships Program:
Application is opened to international students who want to peruse higher education in Qatar coming 2021. The Doha Institute Scholarships Program is a fully-funded scholarship that encourages international students to study a Master’s Degree in Qatar.
Applicants from any part of the world are welcomed to apply from a number of scholarships annually in multiple academic fields and majors. No need to have IELTS or TOELF to get the scholarship in Doha Institute.
Benefit Of Doha Institute Scholarships Program
- 100% Tuition Fees Waiver
- 100% Free Accommodation
- A monthly stipend
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Travel Tickets
- Both national and international students are eligible to apply.
- A Candidate must have an Undergraduate Degree Certificate to apply.
- Students in their final year of the Undergraduate Degree Program are also eligible to apply for admission.
- There are No Age Restrictions.
- Copy of Passport for International students and Qatari ID for citizens and residents of Qatar).
- An Undergraduate Degree Certificate. Final year students can provide all transcripts until the application date.
- A personal statement
- Two Recommendation Letters
- English Test Scores or Proficiency certificate from your University.
- Academic Essay
The application deadline to apply for the Doha Institute Scholarship 2021 in Qatar is 15th February 2021.
Interested applicants need to complete an online application and submit all the required documents.