This course is for students new to HTML. It begins with an introduction to web technologies and then provides a comprehensive overview of HTML. You will learn how to add content to your webpage using the basic content elements. While gaining experience with the Notepad++ editor, you will build an HTML resource webpage. You will use and include common HTML tags and elements and learn what each does to help present your document in a web browser. This course starts at the beginning with HTML, and it will prepare you for the next steps in your Web Development journey, and for future courses where you can expand your knowledge of HTML elements.
- Learn the basics of web development.
- Learn to create links in HTML documents.
- Learn to add images to HTML documents.
- Learn to create HTML tables.
- Learn to work with audio and video.
Leave a Reply